Display screen equipment training
This 1 hour course is designed to inform DSE users how to optimize their workstation layout for comfort and safety.
The following topics will be covered:
- The importance of DSE Training
- Regulations: Employer and employee responsibilities for HSE compliance
- Basic anatomy of neck and upper limb
- Identifying and reducing risks of DSE use
- Benefits of ergonomics
- How to change individual behaviour to reduce risks (eg. benefits of exercise)
- Demonstration of adjusting a workstation.
Maximum class size 15 participants.
To arrange an appointment or to speak to one of our physiotherapists, call us on 01564 774 067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com